Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sleeping Brothers

I was holding Nathan and Freeman was trying to crawl all over me for attention. Finally I asked him if he wanted to cuddle with me to. So while I had Nathan in my left arm, I had my right arm around Freeman. I was making faces at Nathan and talking to him, when I noticed Freeman started to lean more into me and then practically roll against me... He fell asleep! I moved him off of me and then noticed Nathan started to doze off. I then layed Nathan next to Freeman and they took a 30 minute nap. I had to get a picture of this and thought they looked so sweet! I love our boys!

2 comments:

joleneerickson said...

Love this, I had to make a copy for myself.
It reminds me of Free and Nick, just a few years ago. Ha Ha

Gates & Tausha said...

wow...they truly look like BROS!!! SO sweet tiffany! tired boys!