Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shopping

This is another post where I am needing some advice... For those of you who know me, I'm not much of a shopper. I have either had my mom, sister, or good friend Nikki help me out with my struggle to shop. Well, I'm almost back down to my goal weight and after clearing out my closet of outdated styles, I am on a mission to go shopping. But... I don't know where to start. Please leave some advice on good places to shop, some tips/strategies you might use to pick out clothes, etc. I'm serious, I am really bad at shopping and after looking at my old wardrobe, I need to be more up-to-date. Also should I look for ideas and bring pictures with me or do I just write down a list of what I'm looking for? Please leave comments! -Tiff

3 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

Let's GO SHOPPING!!! You pick a date and we'll go...preferably after Seth gets home or on the weekend...we'll have a party!! Although I am DEFINATLEY NOT DOWN TO GOAL WEIGHT!!!:) FUN FUN!!! And thanks for the compliment...you are so sweet!!

Gates & Tausha said...

you're so cute tiffany! :) way to GO to loose all that weight!! you deserve a prize! after we do lunch with monique i'll TOTALLY do a shopping trip with you...old navy is always a good store...cute stuff decent prices...i realize i'm no pro, and to even TAKE my advice you might have to think i dress ok (so that's your opinion!!:) but..a girl always needs a cute pair of jeans...stylish versatile shoes...and then have fun with the shirts...also nice accessories can outlast crazy fast trends too...you might check out some modest cute online places like downeastbasics.com, layersclothing.com... (LOVE those site...you can get away with most stuff on there)...don't stress about writing down a list, cause when you see it it may change..but a general list is good (2 shirts, 1 shorts, 1 shoes... that all intermatch) anyway...seriously...we can have shopping fun after lunch with teh girls! yah?!

Anonymous said...

Come visit us and let's go shopping together!! You know me I love to go shopping! I love Forever 21, they're cheap and have really cute clothes. They're a good place to start. And first of all that's awesome that you're already back to your goal weight! That's great!