Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend at Gilbert














My sister invited the kids to stay over Friday Night so, Freeman and I could have a date night, so we decided to invite ourselves over too! We went out to Gilbert and while Nadia watched the kids we were able to catch up with some our friends, The Gould's, who lived down the street. The next day we slept in and then went to the Mesa Temple, did some Christmas shopping, and even went out to eat! I don't think we've ever been on a date that long with kids! So thank you Nadia for that special treat!

So while we were enjoying a kids free day... My sister took her Godson Keizer, and our kids to the park down the street from her house. Unfortunately, the sprinklers came on so what do you think happens with a 2 and 4 year old?

Later that day (after muddy wet clothes were washed and dried), my sister took all 3 kids to the Phoenix Zoo! Above are some pictures from their day at the Zoo. Little Freeman just loved spending time with his Aunt Nadia and his new friend Keizer.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I am so jealous!! A whole day with just you and your hubby :) Actually our 5 year anniversary is in a few days so I think my mom is going to take the girls for the day. I have to say though, I think Freeman had a pretty good time with his friend and brother :) Sounds like he has a great aunt!!

The Blairs said...

Hey Tiff. My sister is friends with The goulds too. . Small world!

gergandnique said...

That is awesome that you got a date night! Ryan is only 4 months old and I am forgetting what those are!