Thursday, December 18, 2008

November Days


Spagetti Factory in Phoenix
Left to Right
Freeman V, Free, John, Jolene, Nick and Nate


Nate trying to get the camera...



Happy Nate




Peter Piper Pizza
Nate's first ride



John's first ride



The battle of Air Hockey
John vs. Freeman

He shoots, he scores!
Freeman giving some tips to Freeman Jr.




Grandpa John and Nate hanging out




Stress of Robot or just sleepy?
We have this big Remote Control Robot that was scaring the beejeebees out of Nate. He laid down on my lap and we weren't sure if he was tired or if he was stressed over the walking/talking robot.


Here we are, all in the hallway.
I decided to lay next to Nate, and then Tohbi came by and put his head on mine, and then Freeman came and laid down to. So here are all of my kids and I.



1 comment:

Kelly and Megan said...

Such cute pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun with Free's family for Thanksgiving. I love the Spaghetti Factory. We used to go their a lot in Utah. I didn't know there was one here!

How exciting about your garden :) At least you started one, whether it worked or not!