Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happily Married!

About 5 1/2 years ago, Freeman took me to my favorite spot at the Temple and proposed. Every time we go to the temple, I just love to stand in front of the reflection pool. Anyways, here is Freeman and I 5 1/2 years later of where he proposed to me and we have our two beautiful sons with us. (Hopefully more to come!) I am so happy being married and that Freeman is my best friend. Growing up I never imagined how much fun marriage can be. I am grateful to have the knowledge of the gospel and to know that families can be together forever. I truly believe that living the gospel strengthens our marriage and our family. I am so proud of how far I have come and that when Free and I were married that we were blessed to be sealed to each other in a temple.

2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

That is so cool...how neat! :)

Tiffani said...

Your boys are getting so big! Hope you all had a great Christmas!